워털루 대학교, 학부 행정실 코디네이터 구인
워털루 대학교, 학부 행정실 코디네이터 구인
Summer Intern, Human Resources - Wellness
뉴트리엔, 인사부 여름 인턴쉽 구인
2019/02/23~채용 시 마감
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career while earning a competitive salary and great benefits.
Located at our office in Calgary, AB, this position is an exciting opportunity and will provide invaluable work experience in a growing company. This is a summer internship which will last approximately 16 weeks.
What you will do:
• Assist with various wellness projects including the preparation and coordination of specific wellness programs, including design, development, communication, deployment and analysis of utilization and effectiveness.
• Support in coordinating the efforts around the Health & Wellness Centre’s and fitness facilities in the corporate offices.
• Maintain wellness and fitness schedule, records, and reports
• Assist in the coordination and organization of Corporate Challenge
What you will bring:
• A passion for Health and Wellness and a commitment to employee safety
• Currently enrolled in a degree seeking program
• Competence in standard Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and SharePoint)
• Student interested in an occupational wellness/physical education/HR career, preferred
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.