삼성서울병원 영상의학과 AI의료영상데이터처리 연구원 모집
삼성서울병원 영상의학과 AI의료영상데이터처리 연구원 모집
Pharmacist - Greenwood
Bayshore HealthCare, Greedwood, Nova Scotia
베이쇼어 헬스케어, 약사 구인
2018/12/14~채용 시 마감
Pharmacists compound, dispense and prescribe pharmaceuticals and provide pharmaceutical expert services to both patients and other health care providers.
Pharmacists are the medication management experts of the health care team.
Pharmacists work within the Pharmacy department in the primary care clinic and work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team. Pharmacists receive walk-in clients during work hours.
• Compound, dispense and prescribe pharmaceuticals to patients and educate them on indications, contraindications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage in accordance with approved practice privileges for pharmacists and policies and standards. Prescribing includes initiating a prescription for a prescribed list of conditions, prescribing in an emergency, adapting a prescription, substituting a therapeutic equivalent for a prescribed pharmaceutical, and renewing a prescription for continuity of care;
•Monitor the use of pharmaceuticals and order, access and make use of lab results;
•Maintain an accurate patient record by documenting prescribing of pharmaceuticals and any other decisions or follow-up plans necessary to provide continuity of care;
•Communicates with patients and other health care providers to provide efficient and effective collaborative care;
•Practice in accordance with the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) Model Standards of Practice for Canadian Pharmacists;
•Respond to inquiries from health care providers and patients on medications and drug administration;
•Participate in case conferences with physicians by reviewing and updating patients’ medication profile on both the pharmacy database and the pharmacy’s health information system;
•Provide pharmacy support to specialty groups/teams including prescribing of pharmaceuticals, documenting the prescribing as per Restricted Acts: Pharmaceuticals policy as well as any local policy and communicating effectively with patients and the health care team;
•Review and reconcile patients’ medication to obtain accurate medication record;
•Maintain medication and pharmacy inventory;
•Be familiar with the Medical Materiel Manual (MMM) and provide medical supplies to all local units;
•Enforce proper return and disposal of pharmaceuticals and medical materiel;
•Maintain current catalogues and other reference material for the Pharmacy library;
•Apply procedures for Narcotic and Controlled drugs in accordance with Narcotic and Controlled Drugs policy;
•Perform monthly maintenance checks on all pharmacy equipment
•Enforce orders, plans and instructions related to pharmaceuticals and medical supplies;
•Review and resolve patient complaints;
•Assess requests for pharmaceutical care and medical supply services provided by non-medical units or by other facilities by determining if the requests are eligible for those services and if they meet the necessary requirements such as possession of a financial code, authorization to hold the item, or prescribe the medication;
•Oversee the pharmacy operation when no other pharmacist is present
All Pharmacists must, as a minimum, have:
•A Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Canadian University accredited by the Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs (CCAPP), or any graduate of a foreign university who has successfully met the provincial requirements to obtain a pharmacy license;
• Completed a national board examination through the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) (with the exception of Québec); and
• Registration and licence from the provincial or territorial regulatory organization in the province of practice.
The Pharmacist shall possess, as a minimum, 3 years of experience within the last 5 years, providing direct patient care as a clinical or community pharmacist and working in one or more clinical settings such as hospital or community.
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Current N95 mask fit certificate CSA Standards Z94.4 (testing every 2 years)
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Provider or equivalent, such as Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation/Automated External Defibrillator (CPR/AED) Level C Annual recertification
• Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (every two (2) years)
For more information, https://bayshore.taleo.net/careersection/bs_ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004269&tz=GMT-06:00