온타리오 런던, 빅토리아 병원 소아과 연구원 구인
온타리오 런던, 빅토리아 병원 소아과 연구원 구인
콘데 네스트, 편집부 인턴 구인
2018/12/07~채용 시 마감
Condé Nast International (CNI) sets the benchmark for publishing excellence, housing leading print and digital brands including Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Wired, and AD amongst others. Reaching more than 270 million consumers across 28 markets globally, we are committed to delivering beautiful, influential content and brand experiences for individuals who demand to be inspired.
CNI’s HQ is based in London with over 200 employees, whilst markets operate in countries including China, Japan, Taiwan, India, Russia, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, the UK and Mexico.
Committed to reinventing ourselves at the age of 109 years old, we are constantly evaluating how we work across countries and brands and how we develop our products to expand our global leadership in the fashion, luxury and lifestyle spaces. We are investing in talent, creativity, time and energy to move faster and more effectively into the future; building a state of the art digital operation which spans continents and markets.
Condé Nast International is seeking an exceptional Editorial Intern to support the Vogue International editorial team in London with administrative tasks and the occasional creative jobs. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about learning how a digital editorial fashion team operates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to spend time working within a fast growing and highly focused international team. We're looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, has impeccable organizational skills, loves scheduling, keeps a detailed calendar and is curious about how innovation is driven within the International Vogues digital framework. This person should be familiar with Gmail and proper email etiquette, as well as the rest of the Google suite (calendar, drive, forms etc).
To apply – please send the following in ONE single document:
Send a 1-page CV & 1-page Cover Letter.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
•Work with the Editorial team to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations
• Calendar management
• Manage department invoicing and liaise with freelancers to communicate payment status
• Onboard new hires and help them settle in their first weeks
• Travel management and bookings
• Update and monitor department documents: staff list, holiday tracker, travel authorisation, etc
• Be the IT liason for the department to manage equipment requests
• Occasional ideation of stories for online and social platforms - with an International mindset.
• Research assistance for the features and creative desks
• Occasional transcriptions for the features desk
• Set up meetings and take notes
Essential Skills & Requirements
•Knowledge of the fashion, beauty and/or luxury industries
• Excellent presentation style with an ability to produce all work in a clear format (e.g. docs/ presentation slides)
• Experience in an editorial environment or studying a relevant course (desirable but not essential)
• Analytical and detail oriented
• A collaborative working style
• A level head when faced with new challenges
• Proactive and passionate to initiate ideas
• Fluency in a second language or international experience is highly desirable