학생상담센터 상담, 검사, 교육지원 및 행정업무 담당 책임연구원 채용
학생상담센터 상담, 검사, 교육지원 및 행정업무 담당 책임연구원 채용
A+E Networks, 리서치 인턴
2018/11/03 ~ 채용 시 마감
Are you interested in working in TV? Do you enjoy working with numbers and have a strong attention to detail? Then read on...
The Research and Insight team at A + E Networks are currently looking for a research intern to support and work within the Research & Insight team, running and analysing data on channels and programme performance across all our channel brands and territories, including History, Blaze, Crime & Investigation, Lifetime and H2.
So if you’re studying a sandwich course at degree level, eligible to work in the UK and want to work for what Broadcast Magazine called “The Best Place to work in Television 2018”, then apply today!
We are in the business of telling stories. They may be stories about real people or made-up people, but our true talent is imagining, finding, cultivating and bringing to life the most entertaining parts of the human experience.
A+E NETWORKS UK run a family of global TV brands broadcasting in the UK and EMEA. Our channels include History, H2, Lifetime, Crime+Investigation and new free to air channel, BLAZE. We are an ambitious and creative team who strive to build strong brands for our territories, whilst working closely with the Head Office in New York.
Our work environment appeals to self motivated and flexible thinkers who are great collaborators and always strive to discover what is next creatively. We are customer focused and sustain and build a diverse range of programme brands from Vikings and Crimes that Shook Britain to Dance Moms and Britain’s Next Top Model.
A+E Networks UK foster an open and creative approach which is helping us to deliver ground breaking work.
A+E Networks UK is a progressive, friendly and fun place to work. We’re looking for professionals who are motivated and excited by challenge and driven to deliver results. We employ energetic, inspiring individuals who love to innovate and are passionate about the industry.
•Working with international ratings data, providing regular feedback on channel and programme performance to all departments, including Programming, Marketing and PR, Advertising Sales, Commercial and Programme Acquisitions to provide them with regular reports (Weekly and Monthly) and answering ad hoc requests on specific programmes and channels
• Manage the company ratings dashboard, responsible for maintaining, updating and checking data and analysing trends and changes in a regular update email
• Produce key monthly and quarterly reports for international team to a high standard
• Responsible for competitor and industry news tracking for all channels and territories to feed into the weekly competitor update
• Track premiere performances across channel brands, maintaining the premiere database and providing end of series reports for the brand teams
•Using Video on Demand (VOD) data from multiple sources, creating reports to inform the business of the success / usage of VOD of programming content
• Assisting with ad hoc research projects when necessary
• Manage PO tracking sheet on a weekly basis and be a point of contact with the finance team for the research budget
• Must be studying a sandwich course at degree level
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Have a good understanding of working with data / numbers
• Good attention to detail
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Good writing skill
• Involvement working on a research project that involved working with data sets, drawing conclusions and writing up and presenting findings
• A chosen degree involving data analysis is preferred
• Advanced Excel Skills
•Embrace and anticipate change
• Invent for tomorrow
• Challenge the status quo
• Identify future trends and seize opportunities
• Be ambitious, don’t be afraid to aim for bigger and better
• Commit to your idea and run with it
• Embrace responsibility
• Everyone has a voice at all levels in the organisation
• Be brave, be daring - overcome obstacles
• Acknowledge mistakes and learn from them
FIGHT AS A FAMILY, WIN AS A TEAM
•Be passionate about your ideas
• Challenge, collaborate and unite
• Celebrate everyone’s success
• Build friendships – we work at our best when we’re in it together
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
•When you love what you do, your enthusiasm is infectious
• Be proud of our brand and bring it to life
• Channel your heart and passion into everything you do
•Let your personality shine
• Be honest with yourself and with others
• Champion differences in people
• Keep developing your potential