2019년 청년취업아카데미 강사 모집
2019년 청년취업아카데미 강사 모집
Scientist 1 - Development
Thermo Fisher Scientific
써모 피셔 사이언티픽, 과학자 구인
Job Title: Scientist I
Location: Mississauga - Toronto
How will you make an impact?
With 70000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you will do?
Provides analytical support in the Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS) Analytical Development (AD) labs by following standard practices. Performs analytical testing as assigned for on prototype to CTM (Clinical Trial Material) batches supporting development and/or manufacturing operations. Makes detailed observations and reviews, documents, and communicates test results. Assists with method validation activities.
•Documents all experimental data in accordance with Attributable, Legible, Contemporaneous, Original and Accurate (ALCOA).
• Independently carries out HPLC and dissolution analysis testing following established procedures Analytical Methods & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Works proficiently with Empower, NuGenesis, MS Word & Excel Software.
• Performs basic troubleshooting to overcome system suitability failures.
• Recognizes and reports unexpected or Out Of Specification (OOS) results immediately to the Supervisor and conducts laboratory investigations under direction.
• Follows method validation protocols and carries out method validation bench work.
• Independently prepares raw data packages (notebook copies and Empower reports) for clients.
• May be essential to perform alternating or rotating shift work (as required) Performs other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
• B.Sc. in chemistry or a related field.
• Typically requires no previous related experience.
• Good understanding of basic chemistry. Good understanding of chromatography separations.
• Good knowledge and understanding of basic instrumental technologies.
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative chemical or microbiological analysis.
• Awareness of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Proficiency with the English language.
• Good problem solving skills and applies a logical approach to solving scientific problems. Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
• Ability to read and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as determination of test reliability, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques.
• Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
• Work harmoniously with fellow team members, modelling positive team principles and partnering to meet project and departmental objectives.
• Carry out all duties within strict compliance to Patheon quality systems SOP's and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Maintain work space in a clean and orderly fashion.
• Actively engage in and adhere to departmental systems in order to maintain a smooth and efficient workflow (visual management, scheduling systems, shared laboratory assets).
• Be client and patient conscious at all times.
• Understand Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and strive to improve the performance of the team by identifying areas for system improvements and engage in problem solving.
• Models positive thinking and is open to change, motivating the team to adapt to shifts in priorities and new ways of working.
• Proactively identifies areas for improvement in the execution of analytical procedures.
• Communicate risks to timelines of deliverables in a proactive manner.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
For more information, http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ShowJob/Id/387192/Scientist%201%20%20%20Development